Note: This is usually a School Registrar, School Data Manager or Head Teacher’s role.
- Verify school information at the top of your page. If there are any changes — make the changes in eAdventist.
- Manage “Last Year’s Students” by clicking the appropriate button to the right of the student’s name.
- This action gives you a “This Year’s Student” list. You have options to print your list as either a CSV file (opens with Excel) or a PDF file.
- Students who were moved out of your Current Student list (by clicking on No Longer Enrolled) are moved down to the No Longer Enrolled list.
- If you make a mistake by clicking on the wrong button — you can click the correct button to make things right. Keep in mind that the student may be at the bottom of the screen in the No Longer Enrolled list.
- Grade levels will show either last year’s level – or no level – until the first import from the SIS. The grade level is populated by class enrollment records in the SIS.