How do I edit or add a new Administrator or Superintendent for my conference?
If you are a Superintendent and need to update your name or contact information or designate a new Superintendent, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Edit button or on Administrator in the left navigation menu
- Click the Edit Administrator button to update your information
- Make any necessary updates to you name, email address and phone number and click the Update button to save your changes
- Click on Add New Administrator Now to designate a new Superintendent
- To add a Superintendent who already has a user profile, click in the box and search for the appropriate person
- Select the person from the drop-down list and then click the Assign button
- If the new Superintendent does not already have a user profile, click the Add New User button and follow the steps outlined in the Users help section to create a new User
Note: If you have been entered by a System Administrator as the Superintendent for your Conference and other individuals are to share your role as co-coordinators of the Conference team, do NOT enter them here, as that will displace you as coordinator (i.e., there can be only one Superintendent of the Conference Profile at a time). You will enter them as Team Members. ONLY enter someone else here if you will no longer serve as coordinator. That person will gain the privileges to add and remove members to the Conference team and to assign roles, and you will lose those permissions.