I am happy to help. For the Big Ideas Math program, this is your district access code for our digital platform:
For any teacher who is new to the program and who has not created a teacher account, they will follow this process:
- Log into www.bigideasmath.com.
- Click Register (next to New to bigideasmath.com?)
- Enter the above access code when prompted.
- From there, each teacher will create his/her own teacher account.
- After the account is created, they will be prompted to log in and start creating classes.
If a teacher has registered from last year, however, they do not need to follow this process. They will just log directly into their account at www.bigideasmath.com and start building their new classes for this year if they have not already done so.
For basic navigation of our digital platform, you can go to www.bigideaslearning.com/training. Be sure to select the 2019 training materials on that landing page. This site walks through all the basic navigations of our platform.
For additional assistance, contact our representative.