1. While you have the student’s transcript up (“Guidance > Transcript”), remove that quarter term (it will NOT affect any grades in the teachers’ gradebooks).
2. Click directly on the screen where it shows the quarter classes and grades, and an edit box will appear.
3. Click the little triangle in the box at the top of the edit box and choose “Delete Term”. Select “All students at this school when these term grades were loaded” to remove the quarter from ALL transcripts. Click OK.
CHANGE THE TERMS TO BE LOADED ON TRANSCRIPTS
1. Now go to “Schedule > Terms”.
2. Change the “Show on transcripts” option to “1st Semester, 2nd Semester”
LOAD THE SEMESTER GRADES TO TRANSCRIPTS
1. Now go to “Setup > Import/Export > Import Transcripts”
2. Choose “Load grades from gradebooks”
3. Select just the applicable students
4. Select “Term > 1st Semester” and click “Import”
Now the Semester grades will be on all student transcripts and the next upload to Data Rollup should correctly report the semester GPA.