Skip to content
- Students being tested with your regular NAD school students should NOT be given an NAD Student ID number.
- If they are already in the Student ID system, but not currently enrolled, add an alpha-character to the beginning of the NAD Student ID in your NWEA MAP roster.
- If they are NOT in the Student ID system, utilize the student’s birth date as the ID with an alpha-character at the beginning of the number.
- Example: birth date is Jan. 5, 2008. ID to use: A152008 or HS152008.
- If you have already created numbers, be sure to add the alpha-character to the front end.