Correcting Data for Withdrawn Student

Question: How do I fix errors for students who have been withdrawn during the school year?


  • Locate withdrawn students on “Find Student > Maintenance > Withdrawn”.
  • Click on the student’s name and go to “Schedule > Add/Drop Student”.
  • Add the student back to the class in the term where his grade needs to be changed, then have the teacher make the adjustments.
  • Send an import to push the updated data to Data Rollup.
  • Then, when everything looks good in Data Rollup, you can return to “Schedule > Add/Drop Student” and withdraw her from the school again.