Employee IDs in the User Manager
- Create new ID numbers for educators new to the system
- Add roles to new educators
- End roles for educators transferring out of schools
Student ID numbers in the Student ID Manager
- Verify that schools have “managed” their student lists
- By the time school starts, no students should be left in the “Last Year’s Students” list
- Begin checking schools’ error reports in Data Rollup and remind school administrators to work on clearing the errors and warnings
- Look through Data Rollup Conference Directory to ensure accuracy in school/teacher information
- Check School and Teacher Opening Reports in Data Rollup
- Confirm “Settings” for schools by August 31. (See Data Rollup Import Contact Information page.)
August – October 15
- Opening Reports should be correct and frozen by the end of the 3rd week of school.
- A HARD FREEZE will take place on October 15. No other changes can be made via the school SIS.
- Monitor schools’ import errors and warnings in Data Rollup
- Add/end educator roles as needed
- Remind schools to begin working with Closing School Report data
- Begin monitoring Closing School and Teacher Reports for accuracy
- Remind schools to verify accuracy of Teacher Closing Reports AND freeze both the Closing Report and imports before a teacher goes off contract
- Verify accuracy of schools’ Closing Reports. (Two weeks after last day of school or by July 15.) Work to assure 100% accuracy.
- Unfreeze schools with inaccurate/incomplete data. Notify the school to correct and freeze.
- End roles of teachers moving out of schools
The school year imports are all frozen by the system.