Adventist Education Dashboard Roles and Access to Data Portal
- Local ECP Directors must have the role-type of either School ECP Director or Church ECP Director in order to access the data
- Directors who teach do not need an additional role
- Principals of the ECP-12 school will need an additional role in the ECP User Manager ONLY IF they are considered the “Director”
Instructions for Conferences/Unions
- Log into the Dashboard. (https://dashboard.nadeducation.org/ )
- Open a new tab
- Copy/paste this link into the URL field
- Do not press enter/return
- Find the ECP in the user manager list of organizations
- Copy the 6-character Org ID of the ECP
- Replace XXXXXX with the ECP Org ID and press enter/return
- Click on + ECP School Opening Data
- Enter data
- Click Create Data Entry at the bottom.
NOTE: You will not be able to VIEW your report at this time.
- Clicking on VIEW only gives you an error message.
- The report/view feature will (hopefully) be deployed sometime next week.
Data Entry Notes
This refers to the physical location of the program – not who governs or who owns the building.
If no accreditation – check “in process.”